Brisance®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GG UK!

Go down 
+4
Mudd
.Angel
Ram
Mistress Destiny
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Destiny
Brisance®
Mistress Destiny

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't feel like starting a MWL flamewar over this, so I'm posting a good game thread on our own site because I'm betting that someone from your unit will see it.

You won a legitimate victory over Brisance.

You know, a person who wished to win that drop wisely and ethically would have sent Jenna noob rushing to her own death. However, the first instinct to win by finding loopholes in the rules is a powerful facet of the dark side and can never be overlooked. You had a brisance team on the ropes, waiting for redrop, and you found a way to win. It wasn't the way to win that would be better for the league in the manner in which it was done, and it's probably going to cause more people to leave MWL, but you did it anyway! GG!
Back to top Go down
Ram
ßrisance® Unit Lead
Ram

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:14 pm

I wish they really knew the extent of what happened, and the repercussions of it all.

I've always respected UK. I can't believe that happened.
Back to top Go down
.Angel

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Brisance-

To those of you that played with us last saturday,
I was the one who called for us to make a teamkill for the win in drop 3. If you want be mad at someone, be mad at me, not the rest of UK or MWL.

Here is why i did what i did.
The rules are listed for everyone here:
http://www.mechwarriorleagues.com/cgi-bin/leagues/rules.cgi?action=viewRules&ruleid=4

It is only to your advantage to read this and take advantage of it.
If you did not agree with the rules MWL has set in place you should not have played games using them and you should have done your boycott before you participated in MWL.
Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Psssst. Bitchtwat. Brisance isn't boycotting MWL since they are still there to kick your ass in the next match. However they, unlike you and UK have ethics and do not use loop holes in the rules to win. Mudvayne is boycotting MWL and if you have a problem with that bring it directly to her. Or are you not man enough. Oh yes, that's right.... you are sexual confused. Well then let me just say my balls are bigger then your will ever be.
Back to top Go down
https://brisance.darkbb.com
.Angel

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm

I wasted 5 minutes of my time to explain to you that the rulebook is the only thing that matters in MWL.

What if i think your mech is cheap, or what if In my eyes it's gay that the brisance team camped in a hole on their half of the map for 25 of 30 minutes?
What if i think it's unethical that you're brining in personal insults in an on-line game?

none of those things really matter and no one cares.

This is what matters, i read the rules and understand them. Your team wasn't going to move so on the 2nd redrop so we made a call. I hope you understand now and stop throwing hissy fit over a game.
Back to top Go down
Sub_Xer0
Brisance®
Sub_Xer0

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Come on Angel use some common sense here. That rule was never intended to be used in that way and you know it. You guys found a loop hole and exploited it. Barbs agrees that rule needs to be changed and he is doing so. So don't come on here and say read the rules which are clearly broken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

yea.... like we needed an explanation on why you suck and the only way to win was finding loop holes in the MWL rules... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tainted One™
Brisance®
Tainted One™

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Nevermind the whining that you guys did between drops after we took it to you with the lights in the drop before that...

This was clearly an abuse of good faith and sportsmanship. It was a mistake in the rules to have that loophole that allowed you guys to do that. Sportsmanship allowed you to be in a cougar in the first place, when the rules state that it's a "redrop." That isn't the same as a "replay." You changed mechs and nothing was said. We then changed mechs for the next redrop. That's sportsmanship, that's not finding loopholes, that's being fair-minded in spite of the literal interpretation of the rules and hadn't been brought up until now. Hindsight is 20/20, and we should have forfeited you immediately.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Destiny
Brisance®
Mistress Destiny

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:49 am

Angel, take this message of mine back to the rest of UK with you.

A long, long time ago, before your balls had dropped, I was playing in matches against UK in other units. I always appreciated that UK was looking for a battle, not one to run and hide like the Scythe or Gan clans of the day. Many times we loved the matches against UK while in the Chikens because all the European players loved to play against other European players. It was always one of our favorite matches to go into. I never expected any different from UK going into the recent match.

I know that I wasn't there, but the bad apples in UK (that's you and Ares) threw a monkey wrench into the gears of fun play and good sportsmanship. Because of your tendency to whine and try to win by questionable methods, the good reputations of people like Spiller are suddenly put into question. After all, why would a unit invite itself to be under the scrutiny of having one of the most notorious smurfs of all MWL on the roster if that unit cannot be judged as uniformly the same?

You are a black spot and a blight on the record of the people you play with. Your blatant disregard for the rules in smurfing, then lawyering of the same rules tells me that you are one of the most self-centered players of the game. Whether or not any of the people you play with actually care about what others think of them is of no difference here, because that makes you no better and no more right for your wrongful use of the community for your personal egotistical gains.

Go on back to Spiller and Shinigami now, and make a post about how Stormy said all these things about you. I welcome it. Perhaps they'll come and read what I have to say as well. There's no doubt that whatever happens because of it will be for the best.
Back to top Go down
.Angel

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:27 am

The choice i made to tell ares to team kill me was a result of your guys behavior. Your own fault.

There is no rule against changing mechs before everyone redrops. I knew that there wasn't at the time you said it, and didn't reply. So don't act like you did us some huge favor. When i saw you guys typing these things as you camped in your spawn i knew you were going to start getting gay and playing rule lawyers.

I knew that the rule was there, and i didn't use it the 1st time we redropped. Then we redropped again and we had another game to go to and you guys weren't moving so i just decided to reciprocate your rule lawyer threats and win by a technicality.

I hope you guys will understand it all part of the game regardless of your hurt feelings and personal insults, which is the 3rd post i try to explain this.

Because here is why this fact: Any pilot would have done what i did if it meant the different between winning or losing, including yourselves. And don't say you wouldn't cuz you guys are typing paragraphs complaining just cuz i switched mechs. So don't act like your cups are crystal clear, cuz if they were, i would have maybe been nice.

but anyways it's funny to see you guys cry about the game eventhough u r all way older than me, but still way more stupid and can't read the rulebook when you try to play rule lawyer on my uber cougar. I'll see you next week in TD 3v3, i shoot you again, then you can type to me some more about why everytime your robots lose the rules are unfair or something.

Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:12 am

First off ..... you just admitted to in open forums u used loop holes in the MWL rules to benefit yourself and give your team a win that would have not happened otherwise. Secondly, it use to be a rule where mechs could not be changed if a redrop was required... most of us are old vets from when it was Neuro's time. Common sense, which in your case is not common at all... would to be use same mech. That a side. It's a shame that you feel the need to use loop holes in rules to even get a win. It's a shame that you think you age matters, we already know your sex doesn't. No one likes you Angel and it's not because you are confused on your sex orientation, it's because you are a lying manipulator with no ethics or morals on common sense.

...to be continued.
Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 pm

...continued.

It is also a shame that you come on here calling us cry babies over a loss due to a technicality when you, yourself cry rivers about everything, most recently causing the suspension of Ranger who might not even come back. All respect has been lost for UK. Once a thriving brilliant unit you played for the joy of the game has now turned into a unit who prefers wins over losses at any expense due to you. I certainly lost all respect for Spiller knowing that she has enabled this type of behavior. I also lost all respect for you knowing that what people said about you is true. You think this is a game and in some ways you are right. It is a game we play, but when you play it in a league setting, there is such a thing called sportsmanship and you have none.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Destiny
Brisance®
Mistress Destiny

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 pm

You are what happens when a guy with an inferiority complex comes into contact with the internet. I will personally show for the match that's coming up and will show you what a real skill level is. I don't want to show you too much, though, because after next Saturday you'll be practicing and wishing that you were like me. Cya there, punk.
Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:02 am

Oddly enough.... I've been checking out your IPs and your online identities '.Angel'. I'm wondering if these guys you be flirting with know you are a dude wishing to be a chick. Only one way to find out...
Back to top Go down
.Angel

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 pm

"most of us are old vets...Common sense.... would to be use same mech."

You and stormy have both mentioned to me how long you've played mech. That's a common mistake people make. When we've all played this game a long time you start to assume you've played longer than others. You should never make that assumption. I've played this game since the original mechwarrior was out on super nintendo. And i've played more hours than any of you. but those things don't really matter, so don't bother trying to impress me.

But i do see your point here. I guess keeping up with the rules and reading them beforehand is pretty stupid. I mean, i guess since i'm like an old vengeance vet that i should assume everyone is still hill bugging in nova cats. Anybody else with common sense would assume things never change right?

"yourself cry rivers about everything, most recently causing the suspension of Ranger who might not even come back."

Ranger doesn't like me because i beat him at his game. You are mad at me for the same reasons. It's cute that you would stick up for him though, after he crashed servers for years and all that jazz. Ranger eventually hacked into my personal accounts and got me in alot of trouble at MWL. Even after the fact, i helped his Æ team in two or 3 games. The only reason i reported him is because he got promoted to be an admin. If you've been around him long enough, you've seen the tantrims he throws like a 5 year old and he doesn't deserve to be an admin of MWL.

But i mean it's whatever you think. I can see why you would be sad when the tantrim throwing server crasher got his little 5 day suspension and might quit. Because you seem to be one of those psychotic adults that's too old to be playing this game yourself as well.

OH MY GOD YOU BEAT MY TEAM IN A GAME IM GOING TO GET YOUR IP AND YOULL SEE HOW VINDICTIVE I AM WHEN I HACK YOU.

well, i guess i hurt your feelings. that's funny. I don't care if you do figure out who i am, nothing about me is real on the internet. I had assumed years beforehand that there would be weird faggots like yourself with nothing better to do on the internet. It just makes you more fun to shoot at and see you stomp your feet behind your monitor.

Type some more to me. Or maybe you can ban me from your site and try to hurt my feelings.

Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:41 pm

.Angel wrote:
"most of us are old vets...Common sense.... would to be use same mech."

You and stormy have both mentioned to me how long you've played mech. That's a common mistake people make. When we've all played this game a long time you start to assume you've played longer than others. You should never make that assumption. I've played this game since the original mechwarrior was out on super nintendo. And i've played more hours than any of you. but those things don't really matter, so don't bother trying to impress me.

But i do see your point here. I guess keeping up with the rules and reading them beforehand is pretty stupid. I mean, i guess since i'm like an old vengeance vet that i should assume everyone is still hill bugging in nova cats. Anybody else with common sense would assume things never change right?

OH MY GOD YOU BEAT MY TEAM IN A GAME IM GOING TO GET YOUR IP AND YOULL SEE HOW VINDICTIVE I AM WHEN I HACK YOU.

Stormy and I have been playing this game since PC Merchwarrior Vengeance. Your nintendo version means crap. You played in your room alone, pretty much as you do now. Your comment on Nova cats is quite impressive since you still do use your nova and hill hump. Again, I can understand why since you have nothing else to hump.

Psssssssst. Good luck on anyone hacking anyone with an IP address.

Hurt feelings. Not here. You are fictional .Angel. You live in a fantasy world. I live in reality. Yet another reason I know how to walk away. But when I come back, unlike you - I'll still use the name Mudvayne.
Back to top Go down
.Angel

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm

When you posted awhile ago and threatened me personally...you kind of irritated me.

With this last post it just got dumb though.

You didn't understand my sarcasm. I'm not dumb enough to try to get into peoples personal stuff outside of mwl, that's your job and rangers. I was making fun of you.

but anyway nevermind, shoot at you next time.
Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 am

.Angel wrote:
When you posted awhile ago and threatened me personally...you kind of irritated me.

I don't make threats .angel. What I say I do. Never once did I say I was going to hack into your system. Your IP address is recorded everytime you come on this site, as it is when you log into MWL site and every other site you log into. I have no reason to dig on you, it's all in plain site. You allowed access to private things when you set up your account on MSN and added me as a friend. Which no worries there, you have been blocked. Artificial intelligence is no match for your natural stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:13 am

Damn I swear.It's like watching a fish caught on line but then slips off the hook only to get away.Then gets caught again with the same hook.Honey?!?!...Get my popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Now that i can finally speak my peace.Please go away angel...please.
Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 pm

y did u have to wait skull?
Back to top Go down
shayz
Brisance®
shayz

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Because he was in UK and now he is not.
Back to top Go down
Mudd
Brisance®

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:03 am

I wouldn't have waited. Man I have something to say I plan to say it whether the person is in my unit or not.
Back to top Go down
Tainted One™
Brisance®
Tainted One™

GG UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG UK!   GG UK! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Muddy, you're a nutcase.

See how easy that is Skull? LOL
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull